My current project is due to noise I had been hearing from my front end while driving. After examination I narrowed it down to the outside tie-rod end on the driver’s side.
After I finished I took for a spin and the noise is gone, it handles better and now I have to get a wheel alignment.
A expected project done unexpectedly.
It’s to be expected to have times of setbacks but when they do happen, knowing this doesn’t make it any easier. I haven’t been able to finish out my recent projects but the good news is that I am currently working on a custom 8 x 8 shadow box clock for a lady. The clock face is finished and it will be my first LED Display.
Sorry, I can’t show the design yet.
…by the way, I haven’t been feeling on my energetic side lately but this is getting better. I hope to begin work on my projects again and I’m getting new ideas as usual.
I’ll be in touch!!